Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My take on fall accessories

This blog is dedicated to Jodi...

I don't think of myself as someone who purposely follows "trends." If I do pick things that are currently trendy, it's most likely because they are what are shown most on the shopping sites I frequent.

So here are my picks for some fun fall accessories to be found at any price range...

SCARVES!!!! I have been a longtime fan of scarves. I see people down here (Baltimore city) on wearing them and it just adds instant style and sophistication, even with a sweater and jeans. Some of my picks...





I think per my quick research, delicate charm necklaces seem to be what's "in." Here's an example of where I go my own route. I like bigger necklaces that are unique and catch the eye. I adore bib necklaces, those hulking things that lay like a bib on your chest. Some of my newest likes:




Belts are something I sadly cannot do myself. Too much belly. But I love the look of belts, especially a big earthy belt with a feminine looking dress...


and a skinny belt over a cardigan and shirt for work or w/jeans on the weekend...




and just really great showpieces like this...



I'm not picky about hats or gloves, but I really took a liking to these ultra-feminine gloves...



There you have it. Happy accessorizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment