Monday, July 26, 2010

Quick Bit: Summer to Fall

Is it even possible to think of autumn while we sit in this spate of crazy 90+ weather??? But fall fashion is out there...scary but true.

Here's my favorite quick and easy way to transition your favorite summer dress to fall.

Start with your favorite breezy summer dress. I am using this pretty white sundress as my example:



In the summer, to keep things cool, all that is needed is a great (but minimal) pair of strappy gold sandals.



Too hot for any other accessories....just twist hair in a messy updo and go!!

When the weather finally begins to cool down, you don't need to hang the dress in the back of the closet 'til next summer. Simply add a great pair of boots...I love these earthy but feminine Frye boots:



Wrap up in a cute cropped suede jacket...




Or a cozy, chunky belted cardigan...



And you're now ready for hay rides and cider!!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you love fall. I am waiting for it too. Fall in Maryland... I miss home.

    ReplyDelete